The 12th Seoul International Walking Festival
Date: September 20 ~ 21, 2014 (Saturday & Sunday)
Location: Namsangol Traditional Korean Village (남산골한옥마을)
Directions: Subway Line No.3, No.4, Chungmuro Station(충무로역), Exit 3,4, within 1-minute walking distance.
Sep. 20, Saturday, From 17:30, Walking in the Moonlight(달빛걷기),8km
Sep 21, Sunday, From 9:30, 5km, 10km, 25km.
After the walking, prizes will be given out to people randomly chosen. (Asics Walking Shoes, Asics back pack, hats etc.)
Register Participation: Registration Fee 10,000KRW.
Deadline for Registration: September 16th, 2014.
● Part of the registration fee will be used as scholarship fund for youth of Jung-gu Office.
● Asics T-shirts will be given to every participant as souveniors.
● All participants will receive: event participation certificate, souveniors, course map, a player’s uniform, badge, walking record, gift card.
Student participants: No Registration Fee.
1. All student participants will receive event participation certificate, couse map, a player’s uniform, badge, gift card.
2. Certificate to recognize this event as volunteer work hours.
Sep. 20, Saturday, Walking in the Moonlight(달빛걷기),3 hours
Sep 21, Sunday, From 9:30, 5km(2 hours) , 10km(3 hours), 25km(5 hours)
How To Apply: Korea Athletic Promotion Association Homepage: www.walking.or.kr, to apply online.